At the Schmidt Investment Group we believe that by bringing together some of the most privileged people in the world with some of the most vulnerable people in this world, we each have the opportunity to become better versions of ourselves.
Global Impact Trips Provide:
- Life changing experience and lasting memories with your family, friends or corporate team over 11 days.
- First hand experience of your legacy through the celebration of the school opening with the local community.
- Tools and strategies to inspire your children/grandchildren to become compassionate, engaged, grateful and impactful citizens in their own communities and on a global stage.
- Collaborative focus groups with parents/grandparents on how to inspire and raise children/grandchildren of wealth.
- A women's saving and loans group and learn how they are changing the landscape of business in the developing world.
- A women's cascade group and learn how they are solving chronic malnutrition and high infant mortality rates.
- Strategic planning with community and business leaders addressing local and global issues.
A Life Changing Experience.
Be a Part of It!
Impact Trip #4
Join The Schmidt Investment Group team, representatives from the Mascots Race for Hope 2018 community and anonymous donors as they open the schools that they made possible - Expand Hope schools 3, 4 and 5, in the communities of Chacalte and Antiqua Xonca in March 2019.
Impact Trip #3
Join the Schmidt Family – Marvin, Leah, Joshua, Téa & Keats – at the opening of their second Expand Hope School in the community of La Pista in March 2018.
Impact Trip #2
Join Marvin and Leah Schmidt as they celebrate the opening of their first Expand Hope School with the community it will serve, La Pista, in March 2017.